Having a curvy body could be a hindrance of selecting the right clothes for you. Or even worse you don’t even mind to be dressed up because you’re not a super model skinny. YOU ARE WRONG!!!
It’s a matter of how you embrace your shape and size and how you can play around with the type of clothes that will be suitable for your body. I disagree that if you’re “FAT” or “CURVY” you are losing your self-esteem because people might laugh at you for being “trying hard” to be someone you can’t be.
Well, – Nobody’s Perfect – so don’t consider those thoughts from people that will just interfere you’re interesting to dress up and be glamorous.
You can create your own style and still in a loop of fashion trends. Just be confident of who you are and what you’re wearing as long as you’re comfortable with it. As long as you feel it. So, don’t you criticize yourself first.
Love yourself and your figure. Nobody can appreciate you if you can’t appreciate yourself.
Change the way you think because of the structure of your body. Because it’s not about that.. It’s about how you carry yourself, how you carry your style and how you carry your personality as a total package of YOU!
Let me share some tips on how to feel confident
1. Always smile. A confident person always does. It shows that you aren’t scared of what ever lies ahead.
2. Not feeling confident is sometimes associated with a petty intellectual paradigm that stimulates our autonomic nervous activity which in turn affects our feelings of self-worth. This paradigm can be overcome and you can blossom from within by studying and re-evaluating yourself. [Cf: Smiling Sun: Dr. Shriniwas Kashalikar]
3. Don’t underestimate yourself just because you’re younger or smaller.
4. Keep a picture of your favorite superhero hidden in your mobile phone files. 5. Sneak peeks at the picture as you go about your day to remind you of how brave you want to be. Tell yourself, “I will survive, no matter what happens today!”
6. ALWAYS be honest and believe in yourself. If you don’t no one else will.
7. Be nice to others, and tolerate insults with a grain of salt.
8. Always make eye-to-eye contact with the person you are talking to.
9. Remember that everyone has fear. You are not alone.
10. Life is not a dress rehearsal, so make the most of it!
If anybody puts you down or makes fun of you, think it through and how silly the comment is. Make it feel like it’s a joke and you won’t take the comment seriously.
Also, see these folks who are confident with themselves for being curvy.
Thanks & Love Lots!